WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
AMPO SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA (AMPO)
Barrio Katea S/N CP 20213 Idiazabal – Gipuzkoa (Spain)
WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY AMPO?
Through this website, AMPO processes the personal data entered on the forms published on said website and submitted by the user; it also processes the personal data obtained from analysing browsing habits by means of cookies and other similar tools in the event that these have been accepted.
On the other hand, in the general scope of its business management, AMPO processes professional data referring to the natural persons who act on behalf of suppliers and customers connected to the commercial and contractual relations established with AMPO; it also processes the personal data of its partners-workers, non-cooperative workers and of all other personnel.
WHY AND ON WHAT LAWFUL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
- Response to general queries and requests for information made to AMPO. Lawful basis: consent of the interested party linked to submission of the request by means of the “Contact” form.
- Management of your curriculum vitae for its inclusion in recruitment processes. Lawful basis: application of pre-contractual measures and consent of the interested party linked to submission of the request by means of the “Join us” form.
- Fulfilment of the obligations arising from contracts. Lawful basis: their requirement for executing the contract.
- In the case of the personal data of a professional nature belonging to the legal and commercial representatives of legal persons, the purpose of processing will be to enable ongoing relations with the entities represented by the interested parties. Lawful basis: existence of legitimate interest.
- Compliance with the legal obligations associated to tax, accounting and administrative matters arising from the contractual relationship established. Lawful basis: compliance with legal obligations.
- Sending advertising to our customers, by any means – including email – on products and/or services similar to those previously contracted. Lawful basis: the existence of legitimate interest.
- If consent has been received, the sending of commercial prospecting messages, by any means, including email. Lawful basis: express consent of the interested party.
- Non-exempt cookie management. Lawful basis: express consent.
- Labour, administrative, accounting and tax management of human resources. Lawful basis: compliance with legal obligations, their requirement for executing contracts and the existence of legitimate interest.
- Management of video surveillance systems for security purposes. Lawful basis: existence of legitimate interest.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be disclosed to our external auxiliary services providers who require access to the same in order to proceed with their function, such as legal/tax consultants, administrative agencies, IT services providers with data access, financial institutions, payment collection agencies and the like. The external auxiliary services providers will process your data in strict accordance with our instructions, pursuant to the general data protection regulation.
On the other hand, your data can be disclosed when legally required for the carrying out of inspections and audits, actions before the Public Administrations, the Department of Justice and Law Enforcing Authorities, where appropriate.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided to meet economic obligations arising from business contracts will be kept for the length of the relationship itself, after which they will be kept for the time necessary to respond to potential liabilities and, in any event, for six years.
The personal data obtained through the contact form will be kept for the time required to deal with the request for information. However, in the case of personal data of a professional nature, said data may be added to our database with a view to maintaining relations with the entity represented by said interested parties.
The data related to your CV will be kept for a maximum of two years from the date of its receipt or from every subsequent update.
WHAT SAFETY MEASURES WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Processing of the personal data provided will be carried out taking the necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent their loss, wrongful use, alteration and unauthorised access, taking account of the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risk analysis carried out.
HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS?
To withdraw your consent, and to exercise your rights of access, to rectification, to erasure, to object, to restrict processing, to data portability and the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, you can write to:
AMPO SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA
CP 20213 Idiazabal- Gipuzkoa (Spain)
Should the interested party consider that the aforementioned rights have not been met according to current law, they can submit their corresponding request for protection of their rights to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
BASIC LEGISLATION APPLICABLE TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/CE (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
COMPULSORY OR NON-COMPULSORY NATURE OF THE DATA REQUESTED
The compulsory data on each form are identified as such with an asterisk (*). Refusing to provide said information will hinder communication with the user and, where appropriate, make it impossible to provide them with the information and/or service requested.