Subsea fully welded ball valve (API 6DSS / 17D)
Carbon steel, low alloy steel, stainless steel, duplex, super duplex, inconel, nickel-based alloys…
‘• or trunnion mounted, Full or reduced bore
– Fully welded
• Metal to metal valve seat, soft seat as option
• Single Piston Effect (SPE) or Double Piston Effect (DPE) seat designs available
• Double or single block configurations
• Smooth internal bore for optimum pig movement
• Double sealing philosophy applied for environmental sealing, primary bidirectional metal to metal seal
and secondary environmental soft seal
• Different stem sealing technologies available, including metal sealing
• CRA overlay available – sealing areas or fully clad.
• Valves can be delivered with an additional emergency sealant injection for seat rings and stem rings.
• Bleed connections plugged and seal welded after FAT.
– Structural integrity of each pressure containing component and pressure controlling components are validated with advanced FEA simulation tools that assure the correct performance of each component.
– CFD capacities to verify fluid dynamic performance.
– Spring energized polymeric and “V” stack design sealing technology for stem.
– Independently tested primary and secondary seal
– Functional verification and endurance cycling testing