AMPO POYAM VALVES designs and manufactures a wide range of angle valves for slurry services, mainly for alumina refineries and other mining applications where corrosion and erosion are present.Why AMPO POYAM VALVES?
Because AMPO POYAM VALVES have been supplying custom-made valves to Alumina refineries since 1978. The main areas for using these valves are digestion, clarification, precipitation and calcination units.Significant characteristics:
Our expertise and know-how allows us to always offer the optimal solution to any severe service application:
- Greater stem diameter and wall thickness than competitors.
- A variety of materials and coatings are available to withstand wear and tear and/or chemical corrosion of the valves.
- Due to our experience and flow simulation facilities (as working conditions) AMPO can recommend internal coatings and designs to increase valve performance.
- The regrinding operation is included to avoid sealing problems and increase valve life.
- Different operations are adapted to the Customer’s plant requirements: Manual, Spur-Gear, Grindbide® (Bevel gear) or actuated (Electric, Pneumatic or Hydraulic).
- Designs for customer’s special applications.
- Customised face to face dimension.